Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hard to Believe.....

That it has been over a month since my last post. Where did the month go? The month of December has mainly spent working tons of overtime. In a three week peroid I worked over 60 hours of overtime. During that time, I did manage to a) complete my Christmas shopping and with a lot of help from DD wrap all the presents b.) finish one sock for my bosses Christmas present c.) gain weight d.) sleep e.) not pay my bills f.) mail out my swap pals packages. It was pretty sad that they were done and just hanging around for over a month before they got mailed out. Both pals have received their parcels (sigh of relief).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you got some knitting done. I've done almost none!!

I wish you a wonderful, peaceful 2008.