Friday, January 18, 2008

Brrrr It's Cold Outside

We're in the middle of a cold snap and heading north. DD has State Competition for cheerleading this weekend. They compete in the morning. We have decided to spend the weekend, kind of a nice relaxing weekend away from home.
My knitting bag is packed and ready to go. I'm almost finished with DD's socks that I am working on. I am using Yarn Pirate's Killer Bees it is from the sock club. The pattern is Knit Pick's Moc Crocs. It is a very simple pattern to knit up and easy to memorize.
Next up on the needles is Interweave's Embossed Leaves. I am using Schaeffer Anne in shades of green. I am anxious to see how these are going to knit up. I figure that I should be able to start these sometimes this weekend. We'll be back on Sunday and I should have pictures from the competition. Stay warm.

No comments: