Thursday, June 07, 2007

One Monkey Down, One to Go!

Here's the first Monkey in all of it's glory! I am very pleased with how it turned out. Here's a closer view of the foot. I like how it is striping. I immediately cast on for the second Monkey! Although I am sad to report that second Monkey decided to go to the frog pond! I had knitted almost two complete repeats before I made a mistake that I couldn't fix. The mistake got worse and worse. So it was destined for the frog pond. This is actually the third Monkey that I cast on for. This is a very easy pattern to knit and I am becoming more and more addicted to knitting socks as each day goes on! Now, for the big question? Could this be your sock??

3 comments:

Frenchy said...

Such a pretty colorway! Congrats on getting the first sock done!

Alotta.knittin said...

I love your sock! What great colors.

LaVerna said...

That's one gorgeous monkey!Looks like my size...but probably not!I am sure your partner will love them.