Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Monkey Update!

I spent the past week in Washington DC with my daughter's eigth grade class. I thought that I would have all this knitting time since we were travelling by bus. I didn't do any knitting on the bus but knitting daughter did a bit. I ended up talking with the kids and had a lot of fun. I did get some knitting done and that was one night between 3am and 5am when I had to watch the floor to make sure nothing happened to any of the girls. The knitting kept me awake. The Monkey is coming along quite nicely. I'm not quite sure of how it is going to fit my pal though but I am going to keep knitting. I have turned the heel and am working on the gusset for the first sock. Take a peek!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

nice colours - everytime I see another Monkey I'm amazed by how different they all look. Must knit another pair!!

amanda j said...

Like Wendy, all the Monkeys make me keen to make more!

Yours look lovely. What a lucky pal!

Thursday said...

Its coming out so lovely. You are so much further along on the socks then I am.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana - LOVE the Monkey. The colors are great.

I sent you an email with an important question about your sock. I'm hoping you got it and can get back to me soon...

I'm having so much fun planning and working on these socks for you!

-your secret sockapalooza sock-pal