Thursday, November 22, 2007

Warning! Picture Heavy Post

Warning! Warning! Very heavy picture post! Up first is Interweave's Montego Bay Scarf. I chose Handmaiden's Sea Silk in the Sangria Colorway. This was a very fast knit. Very quick and easy. I have knitted this for my International Scarf Exchange 5 Pal. She has been a wonderful swap partner. I have been chatting with her on a regular basis.

Next is Knitty's Clapotis. This is still a WIP. It also is a quick and easy knit. I am using a spreadsheet to keep track of where I am in the pattern. I am using Koigu KPPPM in the P406 Colorway. My goal is have it done by December 1st. I am knitting this for my Christmas Around the World Knitter's Swap Pal. Shhh--the location is a secret. She has been a wonderful pal. I have been in constant contact with her and have gotten to know her. I can't wait for the final review so I can tell her who I am.
Below is pair of Monkey's that I knitted for my Monkey Swap 3 pal. I used Colinette Jitterbuy in the Florentino colorway. This was the second pair of Monkeys that I knitted. The other picture of the loot of goodies that I sent my pal.
Below is the swap package that I received from my wonderful Hogwarts Sock Swap pal Jill. She sent me a pair of socks in the Moc Croc Pattern from Knit Picks. The socks fit like a dream. I'm using the stitch markers in my current project. The Lisa Sousa yarn is absolutely yummy! Thanks Jill for being such a wonderful pal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What amazing colors!! How fun to see your pictures.

SissySees said...

I can vouch for your goodness and success as a swap spoiler. ;) I wear my boot socks about once a week these days, and I keep the CTH colorway out in a basket, because I just love it and want to use it soon!

I hope all of your upstream pals spoil YOU rotten!

Sam juggins said...

Ah! My scarf in progress, I love it and wear it all the time. Thanx Ana