Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm Still Alive...Barely

It's been a busy week. Saturday, I started the Becker Review classes to sit for the CPA exam. I am still waiting to hear from the Illinois board if I have enough credentials to sit for the exam. I've been spending anywhere from 2 to 3 hours a night studying. I have four more classes left for this section. I've been done with school for two years so this is serving as a nice review.
On the knitting front, I've been knitting away on my Triple Twist Socks for my HSS3 pal. I did manage to finish the first sock before class started and have been working on the second one. I knit a few rows in the morning before I go to work and knit during my lunch hour. I am almost to the heel flap.
I am anxious to get started on my Cardigan for Arwen. I have the yarn sitting on my diningroom table (I'm surprised hubby hasn't complained about that yet) waiting to be wound up. One of these days I am going to have to find the time to get them wound up.
Tomorrow night DD and I are going to go see the Student edition of rent at the high school. She got mad at me because we didn't go last weekend. She really enjoys mother/daughter time together and complains when we don't spend enough time together (I hope that doesn't change.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy woman! How was Rent?

Love that little butterfly my cursor turns into...

Rebecca said...

Welcome to Monkey Sock Swap FOUR!

Both of my daughters are grown now and the one who needed 'mommy time' the most when she was young still needs to hear my voice every day....... cherish your time with you daughter!