Sunday, March 23, 2008

Monkeying Around

I'm still waiting for the yarn to arrive so I can start my ISE6 project. The UPS website hasn't updated as to when my yarn will be delivered.
So I started my Monkey Pal Swap Four socks. I decided to do four repeats instead of the six so it will be more of an ankle sock. I am liking the Tofutsies yarn that I have chosen to knit the sock with. Here's a picture of my progress so far.
Here's the socks that I finished on March 20th. These are Triple Twist by Monica Jines. The yarn is from vanCalCar Acres in the Something for Slytherin. These are made for my Hogwarts Sock Swap 3 pal. I absolutely love the heels on these socks.

2 comments:

monica said...

I like you Monkey socks I have not seen that colorway of Tofutsie knit up.
Your Triple Twists turned out really nice. Now I am going to have to go to Woolgirl to look at that yarn.

Anonymous said...

I love that colorway. I have it done in the pattern that came with it... whatever that was called?