Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another Catch Up Time

It's been awhile since I've last posted (shame on me). A lot has happened. I'm still trying to figure the pattern for the scarf that I am making using Frog Tree yarn. I seem to either forget a yarn over or add one where none is needed....so I end up with either too many stitches or not enough stitches on my needle. When this would happen I would just cut the yarn and start all over. Now, I have another situation, I have 57 stitches on my needle...so do I cut the yarn? rip it all back and salvage the yarn as much as I can? or patiently unknit? I am leaning towards frogging the whole thing. This is supposed to be a Christmas present...well it's looking like I may not have it done in time. I also found out that I am getting another meeting with another receptionist. That means that I am going to have to make another scarf. My thoughts are maybe to do a cowl instead, might be faster to knit up. Monday, I should be getting my car back. I did not have a good week at all last week. I ended up getting in a car accident. I'm fine but my car ended up with the booboos, front and rear. I didn't think I had damaged the front but obviously I did. I guess when the car behind me hit me she pushed me into the car in front of me. That car did not stay. So, I figure one of a couple of things 1.) They have no insurance. 2) They have no driver's license 3.) In the country illegally or 4) They didn't think that I hit them hard enough. Well time to get knitting.

No comments: