Saturday, October 14, 2006

MIA

Well I've been MIA for awhile. Life's been busy. I'm now working I guess you could say 3 jobs. My Weight Watchers which I am going to be doing 5 meetings on 5 days next week. And I am working 4 hours at my old job and 4 hours at my new job. Yes, I got the job that I had interviewed for. Rumour has it that I am going to be full days at my new job on Oct 30th. I can't wait. I finally got the rhythm of the Midwest Moonlight Scarf. That is on hiatus right now. I am not going to give it to the person that I originally had planned. The scarf is going to end up costing me over $30 in yarn so I am going to find another victim for if I get it done in time. I started another scarf using a pattern called "Linen Stitch Scarves" by Barbara Selesnick. It is a self-striping yarn. I can't remember the name of the company but I will post it along with a picture when it is finished. There is one mistake in it so far and I am continuing on. I am going to see how long the scarf is using one skein of this yarn. I am hoping to get to five feet, but whatever the length is when I run out of yarn is when I am going to call it quits and start the third scarf. Things are looking good to get the three scarves completed in time for Christmas. I have been on a book frenzy lately. I'll have to post the books that I have recently acquired and talk about some of my plans for the books and the dreams that I am having for them.

No comments: