Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sock It To Me Twice Contest

Contest Number 1- Simple enough post - You will post, on your blog, about a memorable Valentine's day you've had. Could be from when you were a child or now. I really don't have any memorable Valentine's Days that I could post about. My birthday is so close to Valentine's Day that everything gets lumped together. My husband is not a very romantic guy, so about the most I get is a card.
Contest Number 2- Spring Knitting Plans- I signed up for Hogwarts Sock Swap 3, so I'll be knitting a pair of socks for that. Probably more socks will be on the needles. Eventually I need to knit my Central Park Hoodie. I try not to plan too many projects ahead of time. Although my ravelry queue has 11 projects, so I'll start knocking them off one by one.
Contest Number 3- My ten favorite yarns: Yarn Pirate KPPMKoigu Socks That Rock Lightweight Lorna's Laces Cherry Tree Hill Wollmeise Handmaiden Sea Silk Fiesta Baby Boomerang Duet Sock Yarns ShiBuiKnits

No comments: