Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tired of Winter

Another day of bitter cold temperatures are called for today. I will be so happy when warmer temperatures come our way. Sunday it rained and along with the rain came some flooding. I now have a mini lake at the end of my drive way. At the moment it's a skating pond, it's not very suitable for skating, need to get the Zamboni out.
On my needles now, is the start of the Triple Twist Socks pattern is from Monica Jines of Monica Knits... A Lot! The pattern is only available from the Loopy Ewe. Monica has been so very helpful. I didn't know how to do a 2TR and she explained it to me and has also offered assistance if I should require any more. I'm working on the leg and the pattern is very simple. My thoughts are that these socks should be a quick knit. Lately for me it seems that I can knit up a pair of socks in about two weeks time.
I'm in the process right now of getting together my sock swap packages for HSKS4 and Sock It To Me Twice. I should be able to put those in the mail this weekend. The only swap that I have left is the HSS3 and ISE6 should be coming up very shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so what is a 2TR?

Ria said...

Hi!
I'm your HSS3 pal! I have sent some emails to you, but I dont know if you got them. So now you know that someone is knitting to you.