Monday, July 24, 2006

7/24/2006

Where to start. Work was not too eventful. I got an email from HR saying that the resume that I posted for in CHMS was sent to the hiring manager. I had an informational interview a couple of weeks ago with the hiring manager. I would be very surprised if I didn't get an interview with him. I used to work with Rob when I was in the department. There were also 2 Financial Analyst and an Accountant position that I posted for today. The Accountant position is in the area that I work and I know the manager. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get one of these positions that I have posted for. Went to the gym after work today. I decided to sort of take it easy. I jumped on the treadmill and walked and ran for about 20 minutes. I covered a total of 1.3 miles according to the treadmill. I was sucking wind pretty bad. As I was running/walking I kept thinking of how much of a setback I had by taking off so much time from the gym. I am hoping that I am not going to be so stupid again. I am a bit sore so I am going to take off the next couple days and go back on Thursday. Thursday is weight lifting day! I wonder how much I am going to be able to lift. The other thing that I am considering, is do I go back to the 3 reps of each muscle group or do I go back to doing the Body for Life pyramid that I have been doing. I got a little bit of knitting done. At the moment I am knitting a yellow dragonfly block. The block is halfway done. I all ready have two blocks completed. I will post a picture of them sometime soon. Maybe I'll post the picture of the three blocks that I have completed. Although, they are not blocked so they are not going to look pretty. Maybe I should figure out how to block them and then post them. We'll see.

No comments: