Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blog Changes and so far today's happenings

Well I have been playing around with my blog and decided to do some changes. One of the first things that I did was to change the heading of my blog. I changed the address of the blog and then last but not least I changed the look. The hardest thing to do was to come up with a name. I kind of looked around and "borrowed" some ideas from other people. The name may change from time to time but the web address shall remain the same. I got a call this morning from another weight watcher leader asking me to sub for a couple of meetings later today. I agreed to do the meetings. Of course, I don't have anything with me for the meetings so I quickly whipped up what I had done on Sunday with a slight variation and I am ready for tonight. This week's topic is such a good topic that it should generate a lot of discussion. This morning before leaving for work I got a couple more rows done on the yellow dragonfly square that I am working on. One more row, then I bind off and it is on to the next square. I haven't decided which square or color I am going to work on next. I have been doing a lot of reading lately on the Knitter's Review Forums website. I am getting some great ideas on there. One idea that I am considering is making a list of what I am going to make everyone for Christmas. Well not quite everyone. I am not going to attempt anything that is going to take a very long time to make. I seem to be enjoying the quick projects. It also helps that I have been able to knit on my lunch hours. I am amazed at how many rows I can complete during that time frame. I'm also thinking that a trip to Michaels is due in the next couple of days. They have Sugar 'N Cream yarn on sale for $1 a skein. Stock up time! Hopefully I will stay away from the varigated colors and start going to the solids. I figure that I can stock up on them for making dishcloths. I have my eye on a Mason Dixon warshrag in the new awesome book that I just bought. I saw the sale in one of the postings to the Yahoo group that I belong to, then of course I had to go check the local ad out just to make sure. Now, I have been itching to go and stock up.

No comments: