Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last day of January

Hard to believe that January 2007 is almost history! I have made more progress on my Moebius cowl. I am on my last row of the lace edging, then on to the garter edge and then finally binding off. I figure that I have approximately 2 or 3 more rounds to knit and then it can come off of the needles. Once I got a hang of the pattern it was really fun to knit. I am definitely going to attempt to cast-on for this again and knit another one up hoping that it won't be of my own creation. I am taking a wee bit of a break from my sweater knitting (mainly due to the fact that I want to finish the Moebius). I have my eye on my next project. I have the Sapporo 2007 pattern book from Dale of Norway. I am looking at the caps to get some practice in for knitting in more than one color. Although, I should really start finishing up some of the othe projects that I have on the needles. I have not forgotten about the two scarves that I have on the needles nor have I forgotten the two socks that don't have a mate. anawhosboredatworkandwantstoworkonhermoebiussoitwillbeafinishedobject

No comments: