Sunday, February 04, 2007

Moebius Is Done!

I finished the Moebius a couple of days ago. I love the edges. It is not quite as wide as I would like it to be. The mistakes that I made give it a neat appearance. The Moebius is not quite wide enough to wear it as a hat. It would look really good as a collar. I am thinking about knitting another cowl but this time in a plain stockinette stitch. I want to do something that would protect my neck from the cold wind and if need be to wear it over my head as a hat. I bought some gorgeous Lorna's Laces bittersweet color. I haven't made too much more progress on my sweater. I stopped in Friday night to see Mindy about my sweater on my way home. The cable didn't look quite right to me so I wanted to make sure that it was ok. She said that it looked fine. Saturday morning DD had a orthodontist appointment. I started working on the sweater there but ran into a few problems; like a couple of dropped stitches. I quickly found out that I did not have my crochet hook. It was hard to pick up the stitches without the hook but somehow I managed to do that. I spent most of the weekend working for Weight Watchers. It was inventory weekend and the Pleasant Prairie center still had a lot more work that needed to be done. DH's wide screen HD TV was delivered this weekend. So that caused a lot of extra work. I swear I need a day off just from the weekend. I still have some pictures to take and of course the never ending battle with the laundry. I have a couple more loads of laundry to do. Is anyone out there reading my blog? I would love to have at least one comment! anawhoisbeatandstillhasalotofworktodobeforebedtonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana,

I'm reading! I go to Fiddlehead yarns alot as well. I was searching for it and stumbled across your blog. I check in to see if you write about any new stuff going on there that I may have missed.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too - love Lorna's laces!