Saturday, July 28, 2007

OTN Friday (but a day late)

Pretty much nothing has changed since last week. Although I did mail out a package to my Sockittome Pal and the socks and goodies to my Sockapalooza pal. I did not take a photo of the second pair of socks. I am hoping that my pal will post a pic of her goodies and then I'll use a link so you can visit her blog. How cool is that? The reason for no knitting, of course Harry Potter. I finished the book and I also read Debbie Macombers Return to Blossom Street. Debbie is my all time favorite author.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooo - what did you think of Harry Potter? I have to say that progress on your second sock stalled during the Harry Potter weekend last weekend, but it's full speed ahead and I feel pretty good that it will go out by the deadline of Aug. 9.
-Your sockapalooza pal