Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Update

Friday was spent taking the old furniture from the basement and putting the livingroom furniture in the basement. We had an old sleeper sofa (a nice olive green throw back from the 70's) that was really heavy that took DS, DH and myself to heave out of the basement. DS and myself heaved while DH ho'ed. Later on DD and I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up my copy of the new Harry Potter book. We didn't get home until almost 2am. My cash register receipt says 1:01am that I purchased my book. Saturday, we moved Mom into our house. We finished at about noon. Later in the afternoon we went to a party for DS's girlfriend. She is so sweet. We stayed there pretty late. Sunday, I had my meeting then later in the evening Mom, bro and his boyfriend and DS and I all went to see the latest Harry Potter movie. No actual knitting was done this weekend. Although, on Saturday I did receive my order from The Loopy Ewe. I am still waiting for my package from the Yarn Pirate from her Booty Club. I was so looking forward to receiving the package and having it be a total surprise. I have seen a couple of posts regarding the package. The yarn looks absolutely yummy. Guess I'll have to wait a bit more.

No comments: