Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Frog Story

Ok, I admit it, I was about due. I casted on for Victoria's socks. Cruised along through the cuff and got about an inch into the leg and OH OH, not one section but two different sections, I didn't have enough stitches left on the needle to complete the pattern repeat. So I tinked back and re-did it. Still not enough stitches. Ok, somehow I got the first one to work out but the second one major probem. I ended up trying to ladder down but that didn't work. Now mind you, I'm working with Increases and Decreases. Well I really don't know how to fix those. So next mind you, I figured that I would rip out to the cuff. Once I got to the cuff, I thought I'm not going to mess with getting this back onto the needles. So I did what any normal person in the not so right frame of mind would do, I rip it all out. Yep, I took a trip to the frog pond today.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I haven't started my Hogwarts 2 socks yet! I finally finished dyeing the second batch of wool today, and I do have a pattern, which leaves me in better shape than I was for Hogwarts 1. But I feel your pain, frustration, or fatigue.

Be brave, it will work out.