Thursday, September 13, 2007

Red Letter Day!

I got my Sock It To Me Swap package from Camille today! Thanks Camille! When I first opened the package I thought that she had sent me a box of Godiva chocolates but inside the box were a yummy pair of socks and 2 skeins of Sweet Georgia's yarns in the Berry colorway. They both are absolutely gorgeous. Camille has been a wonderful swap pal.
I was in yarn heaven today! My order of Socks That Rock came in and of course I ahd to add the 2 skeins of Sweet Georgia in the photo. Aren't these socks simply gorgeous! They fit well also. Once again thank you Camille for a wonderful Sock It To Me package!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I'm glad they fit! They do tend to bleed a bit in the wash. You might set the dye with a hot vinegar bath. I just found the card that was *supposed* to go in the box today! I'm so sorry. I'll send it out with a proper reveal next week. :)