Sunday, September 02, 2007

Christmas Around the World Knitter's Exchange Questionnarie

1. Are you religious? No 2. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced? Intermediate 3. Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting? At the moment, knitting is my only hobby. It 's more of an obsession. 4. Favorite color(s)? I absolutely love orange. I also like the fall colors but more of the burgandy, oranges, yellows and browns. 5. Do you collect anything? knitting books, sock yarn and knitting bags 6. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? Not that I know of 7. Do you have any pets? Does a husband and 2 kids count? 8. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate 9. Cookies or Sweets? Both, I have a terrible sweet tooth 10. Do you knit socks? Yes, I love to knit socks 11. If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits) I just love to knit anything, scarves, socks, sweaters, hats. 12. Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do? We have an fake tree that we put up every year. This year we are going to a 4ft tree. 13. Favorite holiday treats? Christmas cookies, anything with chocolate 14. Favorite holiday smells? My all time favorite is by Yankee Candle called Christmas Eve. It reminds me of my grandparents house when we were there sleeping over on Christmas Eve. 15. Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate. Traditional 16. What are your favorite holiday traditions? Locking myself in the bedroom and wrapping presents with a movie. Daughter and I going to Christmas lane on Christmas Eve to look at all the lights. Christmas shopping with my husband and daughter but not the two of them together. Flour fights when making Christmas cookies. 17. Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....” being with family and taking time to enjoy the season. 18. If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….? Shiny with silver glitter 19.What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given? I really don't remember a favorite gift 20. When do you start your Christmas? The tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving. So that's the official start for me. Christmas shopping starts then also. 21. Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them? Sometimes I send them. I buy them. 22. What is your favorite Christmas dish? My grandmother's dressing. 23. Carolers are at your door. What do you do? Listen to them sing. Offer something to drink and a donation. 24. When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning 25. Do you celebrate with family or friends or both? With family. We don't have a lot of friends.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Flour fights sound like fun!

Knittymuggins said...

Thanks so much for sharing Ana! I love to watch movies while I wrap gifts too :) Hope you're enjoying the swap so far and thanks for filling out your questionnaire!