Monday, March 07, 2005

I Did IT

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. But I made goal! I just made goal. I weighed in at 128.00 lbs. I weighed in at the reception desk but they made me go inside to weigh in because I had just missed it by .2 so they had me weigh in on another scale. Nancy and Loretta kept it from me. Scott was waiting in the car and had told me that if I had made goal that I needed to come out and get him so he could come in and see me get my award. They kept my book and didn't tell me a thing. Before I had weighed in on the inside scale, Nancy had asked me what could I take off. Guess I didn't need to take anything off. When I had weighed in out in the other scales they had hid that number from me. When Theresa had asked me how much I had lost I had told her that I had no clue because they didn't tell me. Hard to believe that the day that I made goal is finally here! Definitely worth the weight. Now I have six weeks of maintenance but I am going to continue to lose weight. I want to lose about 18 more pounds. I had brought in a diet 7-up cake to celebrate at work. I just invited everyone in my group with a few others that have supported me on my weight loss. I just had wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support because it had meant a lot to me. I did do some knitting. Last night I had stayed up to start my scarf. I had gotten quite a few rows done but somehow I think that I had goofed so as we knitters say I frogged it. I am going to start over. I did that this morning. The alarm went off at 6 am I got out of bed turned it off climbed back in bed covered my legs for warmth and grabbed the knitting needles. I am beginning to think that I need to get a small notebook so I can keep track of what stitch I left off on. I have a row counter and hopefully that will help me to remember what row I am on. Well it is time for me to go do homework and of course more knitting.

No comments: