Tuesday, March 15, 2005

It's Been Awhile

Well it's been awhile since I have last posted. Since my last post, when I weighed in last week I ended up gaining 1.4 lbs. I am like how did that happen. I didn't go over my flex points. Could it be the amount of exercising that I didn't do?? I only made it to the gym one time last week and that was on Saturday. Hopefully this week will be a better week. I am all ready doing so much better on my flex points than compared to last week. I had a couple of days where I ate a major amount of my flex points. My knitting project has been very interesting. Since I am not a very accomplished knitter and do not know how to do undo my stitches I have been frogging a lot of my work. I am trying to knit a scarf and I get to a certain point and lose track of where I am at and then it goes downhill from there. But I am going to keep going, maybe I can get it done. I found a pattern on the skein of some Red Heart Hokey Pokey yarn, so I bought the yarn to make it, although I need one more color. I found out today that Hobby Lobby isn't carrying the color anymore. So do I break down and spend twice as much for that skein of yarn? I really like the yarn and the color and want to try this scarf. I can also make a hat using the same pattern. Today at work seemed to drag by. Tomorrow I am going to J39 to do testing. That should be interesting especially since I have never used the system that I am going to be doing the testing on. Should be a very interesting day tomorrow. I am not sure of how long I am going to be out of the office and I have something due to Carol my boss on Thursday. I have been accomplishing a lot since I have been keeping a to-do list. I write down everything that I need to do and keep the list in front of my computer. I don't know if I mentioned in my last post at all but I finally cleaned my desk and I have been keeping it clean. It has been nice coming in, in the mornings and not looking at a disaster. Well time to go and get a shower, work on the presentation and do some knitting. Talk to you later.

No comments: