Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday 2nd Posting

Well today was a good day for my weight watchers program. Tomorrow I weigh in. The big question is will I make goal? I am 2.8 pounds away from goal. It was a little frustrating last week to be 1.2 pounds away from goal, step on the scale and then find out that I gained. Oh well, in the scheme of things it's just a minor set back. I still have lost a total of 63 pounds and I am feeling wonderful. Although I am a little disappointed with the way that I look. I still have a lot of fat in my upper arms. It looks really funny when I am lifting weights. You can see my biceps but the fat looks like I have wings. My stomach still has a lot of fat. I keep thinking that I should have been doing crunches the whole time, oh I worked my stomach on the days that I went to the gym but I didn't do any in between. The big question is can that be fixed. I am glad that I have set my personal goal to be 110 lbs maybe 20 more pounds will help to take care of the big tummy bulge. If and when I get down to the 110 lbs I will have lost a total of 83.8 pounds. Yes, I am proud of what I have accomplished so far but I still have a lot more to go. Well this week if I have calculated right I have used a total of 32 flex points. I did not add any activity points into my daily points total, so I have probably used less than that. Weight Watchers is a big part of my life, and I honestly believe that it will continue to be. For me now it is more a way of life. I still haven't touched any of my homework today. I should go get my shower and crack that book open. Well I'll blog more tomorrow and record my weight loss. I don't think I'll make goal tomorrow but I do believe that I will lose the 1.6 pounds that I had gained, plus a bit more. We'll see. One more thought, I wish I would have started a blog at the beginning of my weight loss journey. Would have been nice to have gone back and see what my thoughts were during that time. Hard to believe that I have been doing it for more than a year now. I am so grateful for the success that I have had. Weight Watchers has been the best thing for my health. Once I do make lifetime, I am going to submit my story to Weight Watchers, I feel that I have something to share and that I can inspire others. I have all ready inspired a few people that I have come in contact with. I wish them all the success. I'll be talking more about one of them in a bit. I work with her so it will be easy to do so. I can also share stories about the others that I attend my meetings with that have become a circle of friends. Blog more later. Bye Bye

No comments: