Thursday, March 17, 2005

Just A Quick Note

This morning started out like ususal. I woke up, yelled upstairs for the kids put my robe on climbed back into bed (sitting) turned the TV on and grabbed my knitting. I had completed one row this morning only to realize that I had done 6 rows of ribbing! ARGGG! That's not right. So I had to frog it. My garbage can is the recipient of all my frogged knitting. I got an e-mail today from recruiter in regards to a job that I had posted for. The e-mail said that I had been selected to interview for the Jr. Analyst Position with Ingrid. It also showed the other people that are going to be interviewing for the job. Annis Fuller, whom I had worked with in Payroll, and Deanne Sherwood, whom I used to see every month when I dropped off Greybook. So let's see how it goes. At least I have a 33% chance of getting this job. It'll be interesting to see who gets the job. I am going to try not to get my hopes up too high. Everytime I have gotten my hopes up about a job, it has never come through. Shower time and then it's off to do more knitting. I still have to e-mail Cathy my test for auditing which is complete.

No comments: