Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Monkey Frogged!

I was happily knitting away but what to my dismay? An extra stitch on one of the needles. How did that happen? I don't know, but I do know that I was unable to fix it. I had completed one complete pattern repeat plus a bit more at this point. I decided to frog the whole thing. Do I hear gasps out there? Don't worry, I honestly believe it was the yarn telling me that, the sock was going to be too small for my pal. I am going to go up a needle size and start all over. I am also going to rewind the skein so I don't have all the kinks in it. Sorry no pics to go along with the post. I should have taken a photo before frogging. I actually have my camera with me at work (long story). The frogging took place at my desk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I actually have my camera with me at work (long story). The frogging took place at my desk."
I am all the time reading remarks like this on blogs, and I have come to the point where I have to know: what kind of job do you have that you are allowed to knit at your desk, and how do I get one?
Admittedly, my current job (stay at home mum) allows some knitting, but the pay ain't all it's cracked up to be.

alison said...

Ugh, so sad to rip out your monkey! I'm having to rip out some that I started, but for the opposite reason - mine is too big!