Tuesday, May 01, 2007

To My Sockapalooza Pal!

I know your out there stalking my blog. So I thought that I might give you a clue or two. I'm not quite sure of your knitting abilities but heres some hints as to some of my likes for socks.. Jaywalkers, Monkey and a lot of the socks from the Favorite Socks book. Or you can be bold and design something from this or this. Need yarn help? Stay tuned that's coming next. Just thought I would be helpful. By the way it was too much fun putting this together for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am stalking you. But, your suggestions are useless. I have already decided that I am knitting you a pair of fishnet over the knee socks in black Lopi. OK?
:) Just kidding. Thank you for the ideas - they give me some sense of your style. I had a lot of fun at my local yarn store picking out the yarn today. I looked back through your posts which detail your extensive sock yarn collection, and I think I found something that you do not have, but seems to fit in. I hope you like it. I'm now perusing patterns and will settle on one in the next couple of days. For this project, I might actually do a gague swatch!