Tuesday, May 01, 2007

You're Not Going To Believe This

I was showing one of my co-workers my progress on my ISE4 scarf and commenting about how I am almost done. Guess what I saw? I had forgotten to cross a cable about 3 cables back. Guess what that means? I get to play frogger. I need to rip back to just past the cables and start all over. At least I was consist and forgot to cross two cables in the same row. So after spying that, I examined the rest of the scarf to make sure that there were no more uncrossed cables and there aren't. I breathed a sigh of relief on that one. I figure I have about 2 or 3 more hours of knitting time before the scarf if finished. I am starting to gather the goodies that I am including in my box to my pal. So now, when do I start playing frogger, during lunch or wait until I get home? I'll let you know what I did, hopefully at a later date. I got my pal's information yesterday for Sockapalooza 4. I promptly ordered the yarn and I can't decide between one of two patterns. I am just trying to figure which one would go best with the yarn that I ordered.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hi, Ana! I was just reading you blog when I came across this post. Are you going to frog the entire scarf all the way back to the incorrectly crossed cable? I think I've read/seen in books and on other blogs that you can un-vent just the one cable where the mistake occured. It looke a little scary to me, but it could save you some time.