Monday, August 20, 2007

I Have A New Love

Needles that is. I ended up busting my Size 1's Crystal Palace Needles in half on Saturday morning. So I had DH run me out to Fiddlehead Yarns to pick up a new set. The sock that I am currently working on is on 4 DPNs. So I bought the Crystal Palace DPNs but decided to buy a set a Brittany's also. The Brittany's are an inch shorter but I am liking them a lot better than the Crystal Palace. The Crystal Palace needes just seemed a bit more flimsier than the Brittany's, I ended up with a nice wicked curve in my needle. That's how I ended up busting my Crystal Palace needle. I also like the shortness of the the Brittany's. So now of course I am going to have to go and get some Size 0's, 2's and 3's so that I have some around for when I start knitting more socks. I'm still going to check out the Knit Picks DPNs and give those a try.

No comments: