Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Update

DD has been leaving me little notes in my knitting bag. She knows that I will see them first thing in the morning. She's been telling me about how much she likes what I'm working on. Well this morning not only did she leave me a note but took a couple of pictures on my camera. I'll post those photos when I get home tonight. They are priceless. Get this, she even gave me permission to put them on my blog! I did a Ravelry check this afternoon and got a very nice surprise. There are 89 people ahead of me and 17,803 behind me. I figure that I should be getting my invite either sometime tonight or definitely tomorrow. So....that means that I am going to be checking my email inbox quite frequently. I've been working on my Sock It To Me Sock Swap socks. I got the ribbing done all 2 and a half inches of it. Now it's time to start working on the leg. I haven't decided yet if it's going to go fast or not. My knitting bag is getting quite full. I think that I am going to need to clean it out. I absolutely love my knitting bag. It's from Offhand Designs. If you click on the link you'll see the style of bag that I have. It's called a Tonya bag in the Spring Stripes. The bag is a bit pricey but it's nice and roomy. I am very pleased with the bag. I would love to get some of the other accessories that they have. I want to find a something nice to hold my DPNs. I am getting quite a collection of them.

No comments: