Monday, August 13, 2007

Sockapalooza Pics!

Above is the wonderful package that my Sockapalooza pal Lori from Massachussets sent me! It was like Christmas when I opened the package. She decorated the side of the package with these stickers and wrote Socakapalooza on the side of the box. The contents of the box: one pair of yummy Jaywalkers, extra yarn for repairs, shower gel and handlotion from Bath and Body Works in my favorite scent, some chocolate from her area, some tasty blueberry spread from her some state of Maine, some gorgeous stitch markers, a couple of postcards showing where she's from and a gorgeous pen which is not pictured that she made just for me. I absolutely love how the pen writes. I do apologize for not having it in the photo.

The socks are Jaywalkers. Aren't they simply gorgeous. I had requested orange socks. The socks are made of Schaefer Anne. The funny thing is I remember seeing these posted on her blog but didn't think anything of it. The stitchmarkers you can't tell the gorgeous purple of the dark beads but they are so pretty. I oohed and aahhed them when I opened the container that they were in.

She was and is such a wonderful pal! Thanks a lot Lori.

2 comments:

Monique said...

I don't normally like Jaywalkers, but these look really good. I like all the orange. Lucky.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like them!