Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Monkey Swap Three Questionnaire

Monkey Sock Swap THREE Questionnaire The basics:Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I consider my self an intermediate knitter. The measurements: Shoe Size: 6 1/2 or 7 Foot circumference: 8 1/2 inches Foot length: 9 1/2 inches Yarn Preferences: What colors do you love? Orange, Fall Colors but not a lot of green in them some is ok. Do you prefer solids or variegated? variegated Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? wool or cotton What colors would you never wear? don't really have a color that I would never wear What are your favorite brands of yarn? Socks that Rock, Scout's Swag, and Yarn Pirate Are there any new brands you would like to try? Sock Pixie, Wollmeise, Posh, Sundara, Sunshine yarns. I have Wollmeise and Posh in my stash. I'll get around to knitting them someday. I've been reading up on Sock Pixie yarns. They sound wonderful. Someone on the Knitter Review's Forum thought that her yarn base might be Louet Gems. Cookie A. Patterns: Which of her patterns have you already knit? Only Monkey Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own? Gothic Spire, Mona Sock, and Thelonius Other pertinent information: Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? Doesn't matter Do you have any allergies? No known allergies Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? Nope Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name? Not on Ravelry yet but should be within the next couple of days. I will post my Ravelry name on my blog once I get my invite. Once I get my name on Ravelry I will update it here. SIGN UPS FOR THE MONKEY SWAP THREE ARE STILL GOING ON UNTIL AUGUST 31ST. COME JOIN THE FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I've been asigned as your yarn angel for the monkey socks :)

I'll keep in touch to learn a little more about you and let you know when I send you the package.