Thursday, August 16, 2007

OTN

I still have pretty much the same things on my needles. Except The Uptown Boot Socks went to the Frog Pond. I ordered some more yarn from The Loopy Ewe which should be arriving any day. I casted on for my Hogwart Sock Swap 2 but I'm not saying what's the pattern it's going to be a surprise. I'm trying to think of ways to cleverly disguise the sock so my pal Victoria will not know what I am knitting. I will say that I am liking what I am seeing so far. I love the yarn and am anxious to start seeing more of the pattern emerge as I continue on with the sock. I have completed the cuff and have only knitted a few rows of the leg. Mom's hat is pretty much at a stand still. As for the Lady Eleanor, well let's say she hasn't visited the frog pond yet. So my question to all of you is...WHAT's on your needles?

No comments: