Monday, April 23, 2007

Darling Daughter...

Is still commenting on my yarn stash. Yesterday, she asked me if I had any more yarn coming and then proceeded to tell me that I have enough and that I should not get any more. I had to laugh at that one. Hmmm...I am thinking about getting more yarn just to get her goat! I did get some lace weight Malabrigo this weekend in a Forest colorway. I don't think I mentioned that yarn purchase to her. I also bought some addi lace needles and the book A Gathering of Lace. I was quite impressed with this book, and found several projects that I am going to get on the needles eventually. I've been doing some thinking, how many projects do I bring with me on my trip to DC? I am going to bring the hat that I promised my Mom that I am going to make her. How many skeins of sock yarn do I bring for Socks? I signed up to do Sockaplooza 4, so those are definitely coming with me. I am planning on taking some pictures of the sock in progress as we travel across country. So that makes two. It is just so hard to know how many to bring with. I am hoping to have a lot of quality knitting time on the bus. Who knows how much time I will actually have to knit while we are there. I'll have to talk more about the knitting class that I took on Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I mailed your letter on Monday, the 16th. I hope you received it by now, but if not, please know it's on it's way!!! (my apologies for mailing it late!)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm not the anonymous who commented above. I'm the new anonymous who's your sockapalooza pal! :) Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm doing my research to plan a cool pair of socks just for you.