Friday, April 13, 2007

FO Alert!

Last night I finished the Knitting Pure & Simple basic socks that I have been knitting on. I started on Thursday or Friday and finished them last night. The socks have been the only thing that I had been knitting all week. Today will be the first day that I am not bringing my knitting with me to work. We have a going away lunch for my old boss so I won't be doing any knitting so I figured why bother. Pictures and specs to come a bit later. I still have to wash the socks but won't have any pretty pictures. I don't own a pair of sock blockers. Tonight I am going to wind up that Malabrigo, so I can continue knitting my pal's scarf. It all depends on how well the colors blend as to whether or not I will continue knitting. Keep your fingers crossed that everything blends. Tomorrow morning after my Weight Watchers meeting I have my knitting class. I need to get together my supplies for that class also. I am going to have to go on a button search too. The sweater that I am knitting calls for buttons. I haven't decided what color I want to go with. My thoughts are some silver buttons. Time to go to work. Hopefully the day will go fast. I have to stop and get gass along the way also.

1 comment:

Tonni said...

Happy Friday the 13th Ana! You are the winner of my contest on knitlog :)