Monday, March 26, 2007

Excitement is building

I can't wait to get home and see what goodies await me. I should have a box from The Loopy Ewe and a another one from Jimmy Beans Wool for me. One contains some Interlacements sock yarn and the other one Manos del Uruguay for the scarf that I am knitting up for the International Scarf Exchange. I am really enjoying reading all the posts and seeing all the pictures from the scarf exchange. So far no one else seems to have picked the same scarf that I am going to knit for my pal. During lunch I watched a video from Knitting Help on how to do the kitchener stitch. From the looks of it, it seems simple enough. I am in a way anxious to get the Sven Sveater completed so I can try it on. Pictures to come later tonight. I did some knitting on the sock during lunch. I am liking the feel of the Claudia Handpainted yarns but wondering how it would feel once it is completed. Progress photo on the sock later tonight also. Today is an absolutely gorgeous day and here I am stuck at work. I also need to start taking my camera with me everywhere I go. I know it's a boreing blog without pictures.

No comments: