Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well I got the 3 inches of 2x2 ribbing done on the body of the Sven Sveater and I did the row of evenly increases, now comes the rows and rows of endless knitting in the round. I have to knit about 12 1/2 more inches if I read the instructions right. The instructions say to Knit in even stitches around until work measures 15 1/2 inches. So I am taking it to mean that includes the ribbing. If I'm wrong someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Since discovering bloglines, I'm totally enjoying keeping up with all the blogs that I read. It's nice to have them show up when there's updates and I don't have to have a favorites list and click on them all individually. I add blogs as I read about them from other people. I've also got a few podcasts marked also. Now, I just need to sit down and listen to them. Last night, I placed another order with Sheri at the Loopy Ewe. I had a $25 credit that I was anxious to use. I am going to have a whole stash of sock yarn and I haven't even knitted one complete pair of socks! I have one pair done but they don't have their mates. They were the ones that I had knitted toe up. I'm not sure if I will ever finish their mates. I do have a difficult time with the joining them in the round on the smaller needles. I still haven't casted-on for that pair of socks from Knitting Pure and Simple. Although, I do confess that I have the yarn, needles and pattern in my knitting bag. It is calling my name, but not to the point of screaming yet. I am doing my best to hold it at bay. The names for the ISE4 should be coming out pretty soon. I'm anxious to get started on my scarf. Mindy from Fiddlehead Yarns sent out her new class list for April and guess what? Yep, you guessed it, there's another class in there that I want to sign up for. This one is to knit a sweater in cotton from the neck down. Hmm, I definitely could use a cotton sweater for the spring/summer months. I know just the perfect yarn and color too. Now, to go and snag it before someone else claims it.

No comments: