Thursday, March 01, 2007

Not in the Mood

Well I just posted some pictures of my latest project. Tonight, I'm just not in the mood to do any knitting. So, I am just going to veg out on the computer. I've been doing some thinking lately. I've decided that I am going to start expanding to other things on my blog. I'll still post progress on my knitting projects but also talk about other things. Another thing that I decided, I am going to get some Size 2 and 3 double pointed needles when I go to Mindy's on Saturday along with the Claudia Handpainted Yarn in the Freesia colorway that Mindy is holding for me. My first pair of socks that I am going to knit from the cuff down is going to be for DD. I asked her last night if she wanted them to be knee highs and she said yep. I am going to knit them in the Knitting Pure & Simple sock pattern that I got from The Loopy Ewe I also need to save some money for either Sunday or Monday night, Sheri has promised a lot of new yummy yarns and of course some Bart, Loopy and Sister Louise stitch markers that I want to score. Well that's it for now. Have a good one!

No comments: