Tuesday, February 13, 2007

12 To Go!

12 rows that is. 12 more short decreasing rows to go on the second sweater sleeve and then it is almost finished. I sent an email to Mindy asking her do I bury the ends before we start to seam the sweater together. Smoke signals were also sent out asking for help with the seaming process. This will be my first attempt at knitting a sweater as well as seaming it together. This weekend I bought a new sweater at Boston Store off the clearance rack. I found myself studying the cables on the sweater. The cables are absolutely gorgeous. Of course, I'm sitting there looking at them as how they were done. Now, that the sweater is almost finished, my thoughts are turning to what's next. I know I have to finish the Lady E and the two scarves that I have on the needles but I want to do something different. I am thinking about winding the 2 skeins of Opal and the 1 hank of Cherry Tree Hill yarn that I got in the mail yesterday from The Loopy Ewe. All three of the yarns were simply gorgeous. So my thoughts are to casting on for a sock, a simple sock pattern from the cuff down. I thought that today was going to be a good day to stay home from work and knit. Instead, I hop in my car and go to work. What normally takes me about 15 minutes from a certain spot, today took me 45 minutes! It's supposed to get worse this afternoon so I'm out here a few hours early. No knitting though, it's Weight Watchers meeting night in Paddock Lake. If I finish my knitting during lunch, I will have no knitting with me to do while I wait for the meeting to start. Depending on how much time I have and the weather, I may just make a trip to Fiddleheads. Ana whowantstobeknittingandnotatwork

No comments: