Friday, February 23, 2007

Lots of New Sock Yarn

Check out all my new sock yarn that I have gotten over the past week. I purchased all of the sock yarn from Sheri over at the Loopy Ewe and the Claudia's Hand Painted Yarns in the Poppy came from Fiddlehead Yarns here in Kenosha. This is all the yarn that I have recently purchased from the Loopy Ewe and Fiddlehead Yarns. I need to get it all wound into neat little pancake balls. Claudia's Handpainted Yarns in the Poppy colorway. The moment I saw this yarn, I knew that I had to have it. I absolutely love the colors in it. The picture does not do the yarn justice at all. Lorna's Laces Irving Park colorway Lorna's Laces in the Safari colorway Some Cherry Tree Hill yarn in the Earth colorway. I just love the colors in this yarn. Some Claudia's Hand Painted yarns in the Sherbert colorway. Above is some Fleece Artist in the Jester colorway. Above is the picture of the nice ball of yarn that had caused me so many problems the other day. Yes, it is the Cherry Tree Hill yarn in the Champlain Sunset colorway that is just waiting to be re-wound into a non-roll away ball.

No comments: