Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Almost Done!

I finished the second sleeve tonight at my Weight Watcher meeting. I left work at about 3:15 today and made it to Paddock Lake by 4:45. Once we got everything set up I sat down and finished the last few rows that I had to knit on that second sleeve. I am so happy that part is done. I got an answer from my email from Mindy. She suggested that I bury the ends before we seam the sweater together. I am going to go into the shop on Saturday for help with pieceing it together. I'm doing the snoopy dance because it should be completed and ready to wear by the end of this weekend. I also got an email from Mindy for some new classes that are being offered at Fiddleheads. I emailed her and told her to sign me up for the Fair Isle sweater class. The class starts March 3rd. So now the big question, do I start to knit a sock or do I just work on the Lady E? Hmmm, both? I like having one or two projects on the needles but at the moment I have 3. I have kind of lost interest in knitting those scarves. I do know that I have to complete them. Maybe I'll get the motivation when it gets to be closer to Christmas and I can finish them to give them as presents. I just had an interesting thought: the Lady E is at the perfect stage now to keep my lap warm while I knit. I do know one thing though, I have to get the skeins and yarns that I got from Sheri at The Loopy Ewe wound into balls (more like pancakes). I do need to place another order for a cute project bag and also a pattern from knit pure and simple for a basic sock pattern. It's been a tiring day, too much excitement with all this snow. I spent at least two to three hours in my car today driving. I'm debating about not going into work tomorrow until later. If that happens then I can get that yarn wound into balls. Ana whoisgladthatsheishomeandoutofthesnow

No comments: