Friday, February 16, 2007

One More To Go

I have all of the ends of the front of my sweater to bury and then it will be ready for tomorrow. I am so excited for a couple of reasons. #1. I get to finally be almost finished with my sweater. and #2. I get to pick out the yarn for the Sven Pullover sweater for the class that I am signing up for. I just love picking out the yarn for my next project. So, what do I mean by almost finished with my sweater, well the sweater has a belt that is cabled that attaches to the cable on the sweater. (I hope that makes sense). After that is finished then it will be completed. But before that I can actually try it on and see how it fits. I just placed another order at The Loopy Ewe, with Monday being a federal holiday, I should expect to see the package on Tuesday. So what did I order? I ordered a Loopy Ewe project tote. I figure I can use this for the next pair of socks that I am hoping to knit. I also ordered a Beginner's Lightweight Sock Pattern from Knitting Pure & Simple. Then I ordered some sock yarn. I have heard that sock yarn doesn't count towards your yarn stash. But I placed an order for some Fleece Artist Jester. The picture of the socks knitted up is what sold me on this yarn. I also figure that it is a good way to try this yarn. Last but not least I got some Claudia Hand Painted Yarns Sherbert. When I was searching for my yarns, I was looking for some that had a lot of orange in them. That's why I ordered the Jester and Sherbert. Now, I can't wait for the package to come in and also to see what goodies Sheri will include with it. I just remembered I have some more pictures to post later from the last package that I received from Sheri. The camera battery died just as I was trying to upload them to my laptop. ana isitsaturdayyet

No comments: