Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I See A Speck Of Light

I see a speck of light (hope) at the end of the tunnel for my sweater. I was talking to one of the girls here at work about my sweater and she offered to show me a different way to piece the sweater together. So tonight when I get home from my meeting I am going to undo all the seaming that I have all ready done and start from scratch. I came to that decision upon talking to her. I am not going to be happy with the way that it looks at the moment. So tomorrow during lunch we are going to work on my sweater. I also decided to add an edging to the neckline. I am not sure if I want a lacy edge or just do a single crochet around the edging. I do have to make a trip to Fiddleheads tonight before my meeting in Paddock Lake to get one more ball of yarn for the sweater. I came upon that realization when I realized that I am going to need it to do the belt that goes around the sweater. I need to start knitting the gauge swatch for my Sven Sveater. But I think first I want to finish my sweater before I start on that. ana whoiswantingtobedoingtheunseamingofhersweaterandcan'twaitfortomorrow

No comments: